Sunday, July 29, 2007

the love i called mine... (story)

on the sandy beach i layed, staring at the night sky. a tear escaped my eyes making its way down my cheeks. deep thoughts occupied my mind as i went far far away from the real world. i, myself didnt know what made me so depressed, i was never the person to be depressed, grasshopper as my friends call me. but it got me.. it got me so badly, i thought. all of a sudden a familier voice distracted my world of thoughts, getting myself back into the real world. it was Tia. i quickly wiped my face and greeted her with a smile.

hi .. Tia
hey ... whats up?? Long time no see rite? i knew i wud find u here.
yeah long time... me doin nuthin these days. how about you
umm... me too... lets go out ... have fun??
oh ok ..

it took me around twenty minutes to get ready.. as usual Tia drove .. like a roller coaster, one day she'll so get into trouble. All the way she kept on singing along the songs that CD played and i kept quiet. i was still thinking about it .. when all of a sudden the music stopped and Tia put on the brake in the middle of the highway. i looked at her with dissapointment. She looked back at me and said.

Somethings wrong with u...

i kept on staring at her n replied

wat??
u r hiding something n if you dont tell me, i'm not driving..
wats wrong with you ...
whats wrong with me ... i shud ask u dat question ... now tell me clearly ... wats buging u???

i couldnt stop myself... i bend over and hugged her tight. with tears streaming down my cheeks i narrated my story.

it was like around a few months ago, i was in Olivia's party. standing near the drinks stand as usual i finished one drink after the other. everyone was heading towards the dance floor, having what they called fun. i noticed a guy across the dance floor staring at me... in the next glance i lost him. i kind of searched for that mysterious guy. i heard a voice calling me.

Allie ... Allie

i looked to the direction of the voice n found Olivia calling me and that mysterious guy talking to her. As i went closer to her she grabbed my hand and introduced me to that guy.

Hey Allie, This is Aron.

she like introduced us and went to host her other guest. aron strike up a conversation and we continued talking till the party ended. i found him very interesting and we got along pretty well. Aron and i exchanged numbers, he dropped me home that night.

the next night he called me and asked me for a walk. we started hanging out togather and i started falling for aron. he seemed like the perfect one, charming decent adorable... anything a girl would ask for. then oneday he took me to a yatch and proposed me. that was like the happiest day of my life. i was jumping up n down. After a romantic dinner and champagne he took me to his place, where we made love.

We were the happiest couple for around a month... living our love the fullest.. dreaming of a happier life ahead...

one day while returning from a long drive our car stopped...

.....TO BE CONTINUED... (cox i gtg)

1 comment:

nekro said...

WoW!!.. i cant wait for the second part..