Monday, July 30, 2007

continued... the love i called mine...

on a lonely street, vast woods on both sides, with absolutely no light on the street... i was very scared so i stuck on to Aron. Aron looks inside the car engine and checked what was wrong with the car. with a hit on car's head lights Aron said

Shit!! This can only be repaired in grage.

with these words he took his mobile phone and called someone and asked him to come over. we waited in the car talking until a jeep came making noises, and stopped. Aron n i came out. it was arons friends... i could make that out by their conversation. Aron and i sat with Arons three friends. they were drunk so aron drove the jeep. on the way Aron's friend, Reyn started to touch me. i asked him not to, but he continued. i frustration i looked at aron ... he was drunken by then ... laughing and singing along the music he played. i slaped Reyn and tried to stop the jeep. Reyn held me tight. i tried to let go, but now even Aron other friends join Reyn. they held me tight and one by one they raped me. i tried so hard to make them leave me.. i cried i pleaded... but even aron didnt have mercy on me. i felt myself weakened and my vision blurred... i couldnt take the pain anymore....

i woke up to find myself nude on the jeep with Aron and his friends fast asleep. i quickly put on my clothes and went to see if i could get a lift to home. i could barely walk, the pain was killing me. i was bleeding and them forcing me made me have bruises, scratches all over my body.

i saw a car coming from a distance and i waved in order to ask for a lift. the car stopped and i went in it straight to hospital, where i was giving nessesary treatment and the person in the car helped me alot with it... after the treatment i was taken home ... since then i became more depressed.. Aron tried to contact me but i never returned to his calls, i couldnt forgive him for what he did that night. and here i am standing before you...

i finished, i could see Tia's eyes filled with tears. she looked at me and said,

why didnt you tell me before?
i couldnt .. i was so disturbed i didnt want to tell anyone.
but...but... i'm your best friend.. you never hide stuff from me?
i'm sorry tia... n i have something else to tell you ....
what is it?
i'm pregnant...
wa-at!! :O ...

Tia remained in shock for sometime...

y r u keepin it?
i donno .. i guess its a part of me.
but it would remind you of that night? can u spend ur whole life remembering it?
i donno i guess i'll try?


[ .... I DONNO WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE..GIVE ME UR COMMENTS TO CONTINUE IT... ]

4 comments:

nekro said...

is this true or what :P.. haha, i knw it rnt true.. u got WIERD imaginations.. keep continueing ;)..

Unknown said...

interesting story.. i think even more detailed description will help .... as for continuing tha story, cuz tha main character decided to keep her baby.. u could tell how she lived her life bringin up her baby alone or mayb with a partner

ankabuth said...

Loved the story sad ending and all.
fiction right?

But it still highlights some major problems in our legal system:
1. we need abortion laws that give women (specially rape victims) the choice to abort.
2. adoption laws so the mother still has a choice to give up the baby even if she decides to give birth.
3. legislators should make laws in touch with reality instead of relying on draconian interpretations of scripture by someone who probably still believes babies are made from a blood clot.
4. Rapists should be punished under law. tried according to evidence. (It is just stupid to expect the rape victim to produce four male witnesses to convict the rapist)

These measures would help curb the high incidence of illegal abortions and infanticide in our society.

nekro said...

whoa.. bayaku law kiyavaakan eba ingey :P.. anyway, kewl info.. but it'll be boring to take the story to the court haha..

so, seni, as i suggested, find the ppl who raped her, kill them all.. :).. and then commit suicide, wud be fun then..